Thursday, February 24, 2011

All the colors of the rainbow

     Because our resort isn't an all-inclusive we were free to eat-suntan-tour wherever we wanted. Although the scenery on our resort's beach was colorful to say the least, as Trevor put it:
     "Let's head to the beach on the right, because the beach on the left ain't right."
     What it was though was beautiful. You've never seen such a bunch of good-looking and definitely unavailable men in all your life. And while I generally hold with the belief that tight bathing suits are meant for photo shoots and hard-cased plastic mannequins I was willing to let my stance slip a bit in lieu of who was sporting these speedos on our beach.




     I asked the tight-jeaned, big-sunglasses-wearing salesman about whether the stuffing helped to sell the bathing suit above.
     "I coodent beleev when dey put dat dere."
     "Yes, it adds a certain flair doesn't it? But do you sell more bathing suits because of it?"
     He just smiled and shrugged his shoulders. I think it probably did.

1 comment: